Learn all about opposites in a book that’s indestructible.
Do you see the doggie? So big!
Do you see the ladybug? So little!
Happy, sad, wet, dry–can you tell the difference?
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof–made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof–can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool–bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable–lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby–meets ASTM safety standards
- Publisher : Workman Publishing Company;
- Language : English
- Paperback : 12 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1523511141
- ISBN-13 : 978-1523511143
- Reading age : Baby – 2 years
- Grade level : Preschool and up
- Item Weight : 1.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 7 x 0.15 x 6.95 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #34,207 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #16 in Children’s Opposites Books
- #2,543 in Children’s Animals Books
Be the first to review “Indestructibles: Big and Little: A Book of Opposites: Chew Proof · Rip Proof · Nontoxic · 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew) Paperback – Illustrated, 2020 by Amy Pixton”