When Jim Stovall, through his business, makes his movies such as The Ultimate Gift accessible both as a premiere theatrical and DVD movie, as well as part of a school curriculum, he improves the lives of young and old alike.
– Donald J. Trump
On the heels of the best-selling success of The Ultimate Gift and the major motion picture from 20th Century Fox based on that book, Jim Stovall brings you The Millionaire Map.
“This is the book I wished was available 30 years ago when I was desperate and broke with only a dream of one day being a millionaire. Now, as a multimillionaire, I want to share the wisdom I’ve gained from the journey and provide other travelers with a map to guide them on their journey.” — Jim Stovall
The Millionaire Map Reveals:
- You can’t expand your wallet until you expand your mind.
- Becoming a millionaire is not just about all the things you want to have, but it’s about the things you want to do and give.
- In order to climb to the financial peak, you’ve got to crawl out of the valley of debt.
- You will either voluntarily control your money now, or it will force its control on you later.
- The vast majority of people never arrive at their destination-not because they don’t have what it takes but because they don’t manage what they have.
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (December 3, 2013)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1937879364
- ISBN-13 : 978-1937879365
- Item Weight : 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.79 x 0.68 x 8.77 inches