Understanding the Dreams You Dream: Biblical Keys for Hearing God’s Voice in the Night not only provides insight into your dreams and life, but also includes a comprehensive dictionary of dream symbols!
You will be guided through the complex world of dreams by a minister with decades of experience receiving, understanding, and interpreting dreams of his own and for others.
I have received many helpful messages from God through dreams. In addition to being helped through my own dreams, I have seen many other people obtain help and comfort by using their dreams as an aid to healing in pastoral counseling.—Ira Milligan
Through Scripture-based meditation, much can be understood about your dreams; but many Christians don’t know how to meditate. This problem is addressed in three different ways:
- • Specific, detailed directions are given on how and upon what to meditate.
- • Personal examples of dreams from the author’s own experiences.
- • Practical dictionary of symbol definitions is included.
This book presents both normal and not-so-normal dream situations. You will learn that to apply only one type of dream interpretation to all dreams in restricting each symbol to only one possible definition, which is incorrect. And you will learn how to tell the difference between a dream from God—and those from evil sources.
- Publisher : Destiny Image Publishers; Revised & Expanded edition (May 18, 2010)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 076843212X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0768432121
- Item Weight : 12.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.58 x 9 inches