There are millions of books about motivation. Many of them have been bestsellers. However there are resources available to everyone, yet lost to the ages and those are motivational books written over one hundred years ago by brilliant minds. You hold one of these treasures in your hand- the first in The Motivational Mentor Series.
What is The Motivational Mentor Series? It is a collection of vintage motivational books brought back to life with a fresh new twist- a section on how to apply it to your busy life today.
Now you have the chance to read Prentice Mulford’s original book without one word being changed. At the end of each chapter is a summary with thoughts and suggestions written by motivational speaker, coach, and bestselling author Shawn Doyle CSP. He will give you a M.A.P. for Success for each chapter.
It’s almost as if Prentice Mulford and Shawn Doyle collaborated over the bridge of time to decide how to apply the ideas in today’s world.
In this thought-provoking book, Prentice Mulford shows the depth of his wisdom and how truly far ahead of his time he was.
In this book you will learn:
- The amazing difference between the spiritual mind and the material mind, and why it is important to know the difference.
- The impact your family can have on you both negatively and positively, and how to decide what actions to take.
- Why we need to be careful about how we think and talk, and how it affects our lives.
- How to cultivate courage and change your actions for better results.
- How to become more forward thinking in your life.
- To understand the incredible force of the infinite mind.
- The key laws of health and beauty and how to apply them.
- The law of attraction and what it really means and how it works.
You will be amazed that this book was written in 1889, and see many of the key ideas that influenced other famous motivational speakers and authors throughout history. This book can help motivate you and get you on track for maximum success! You will get key tools and techniques for living a great life through realizing that your thoughts are things!
- ASIN : 1640950052
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (February 20, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781640950054
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640950054
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.55 x 8.5 inches