Can the Supernatural Become Natural?
Bill Johnson, respected pastor, bestselling author, and senior leader of Bethel Church, lives in a culture of the miraculous. In this expanded edition of his groundbreaking book, The Way of Life, he shares not as a theological spectator, but as an active participant in a historic move of God that has been sweeping the nations.
From over 40 years of personal experience with the Holy Spirit, Bill mentors you on how to:
- Create a supernatural “greenhouse effect” that impacts the world around us through practicing Kingdom values.
- Sustain a flow of God’s supernatural power in your life, your family, and your church community.
- Develop a culture that values wholeness–body, soul, and spirit–where the Kingdom has tangible impact on every area of our lives.
- Build supernatural relationships through honor and seeing the significance of every person.
- Walk in the completed work of the Cross because you are grounded in an “It is Finished” theology.
- Partner with the Presence of the Holy Spirit to transform the everyday places where God leads you.
- Run towards impossible situations and release the supernatural solutions of Jesus.
Learn how you can move in the signs, wonders, and supernatural power that the Bible says are available!
Includes a brand new chapter on how to steward the glory of God, while pressing on for and anticipating an increase of His supernatural movement in our lives
- Publisher : Destiny Image; Reprint edition (September 18, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0768442729
- ISBN-13 : 978-0768442724
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches