Coping with the loss of a loved one is perhaps the most difficult and devastating challenge any of us face in our lifetime.
The grief you feel hurts more than physical pain.
And yet, somehow, life is still going on around you.
Is it even possible to survive, let alone thrive, after such grief and loss?
In this book, Shawn Doyle shares his heart-wrenching personal story of bereavement to supply you with the tools, tips, and techniques for dealing with loss and grief on an hourly, daily, and weekly basis.
This is not a predictable five stages of grief book. As a corporate trainer, Shawn helps people work through processes everyday. He wrote this book to help you:
- Expose myths and misinformation about grief
- Know what to expect (reactions, funerals, finances, legal matters)
- Get assurance and hope
- Evaluate your life
- Cope with grieving and healing
- Consider society’s rules about grieving
- Make sound decisions
- Identify resources
- Start planning
- Take care of yourself
- Design your new life
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (December 16, 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0768405270
- ISBN-13 : 978-0768405279
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.44 x 8.5 inches