If you have been frustrated in the past with your finances, if you have failed when trying to get out of debt, start a business, create a budget, or save for retirement, then this book is designed for you.
Being rich does not just happen. It requires planning and focus, decisions and guiding principles. What can you do to recover from big mistakes or loss, and what should you be focused on when trying to save and reduce debt?
The RichLife philosophy is about more than just the money in the bank. It embraces the people, ideas, and values important to you. This book is designed to help you put together not just a sound financial plan, but your own version of a RichLife Plan. It will cover the following:
- The Intersection of money, purpose, and passion
- Getting more of what you want
- Getting where you want to go
- Developing a saving habit
- The RichLife formula for dealing with debt
- Investing in your retirement, relationships, and creating memorable experiences
Along the way you will meet lots of hardworking individuals like you, people who are on their own journey creating their definition of a RichLife, sharing their stories from the road.
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (August 23, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 200 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0768411017
- ISBN-13 : 978-0768411010
- Item Weight : 8.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.46 x 9 inches