Practice keeping calm and staying positive―a mindfulness journal for teens
Between school stress, extracurriculars, friend drama, and more, being a teenager is tough. Mindfulness-pausing to experience the present moment only-is a great way to stay focused and practice dealing with one feeling at a time. This mindfulness journal is especially for teens, offering a toolbox of simple breathing exercises, easy meditations, and dozens of writing prompts that help you bring mindfulness into your daily routine. By spending just a few minutes with it every day, you can make your life feel calmer, more focused, and easier.
The Mindfulness Journal for Teens includes:
- Teen survival skills―Anyone can benefit from mindfulness, but these examples and prompts focus on issues teens are going through, like self-esteem, family relationships, and worries about the future.
- Quick and easy―Find exercises that you can do anytime in just a few minutes, like power posing, mindful eating, and mindful walking.
- Inspirational quotes-Read powerful words from a variety of figures that encourage you to find your strength and face your fears.
Find out how to stay clear-headed and in the moment with a guided journal that explores mindfulness for teens.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (December 10, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 150 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1646112830
- ISBN-13 : 978-1646112838
- Reading age : 13 – 18 years
- Grade level : 7 – 9
- Item Weight : 9.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.7 x 0.6 x 8.1 inches