Learn how to be a rock star in the kitchen with 100 easy recipes for teens
Not only is cooking a useful skill to learn, it can also be super fun! This beginner-friendly cookbook for teens is packed with simple recipes to help you level up your cooking skills and create delicious dishes that you’ll be proud to share with your friends and family.
Find out how to make a tasty mix of classic comfort foods and creative new dishes, like Cheesy Breakfast Bacon Muffins, Black Bean Burgers, Easy Lasagna, Banana Cream Pie, and many more. The recipes use everyday ingredients that are affordable and easy to find in your local grocery store.
The How-To Cookbook for Teens includes:
- Cooking 101―Learn how to set up your workspace, accurately measure ingredients, use proper knife technique, and more.
- Cooking terms―Get comfortable with common cooking terminology you’ll see in all types of recipes.
- Tips and tricks―Find tricks to help you avoid common cooking mistakes and hacks for customizing recipes to make them just how you like them.
Build up your cooking skills and make fantastic meals with this perfect choice in cookbooks for beginners that’s just for teens.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (April 7, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 168 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1646114191
- ISBN-13 : 978-1646114191
- Reading age : 10 – 15 years
- Grade level : 7 – 9
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.1 inches