True Spiritual Authority Revealed
The controversial subject of the authority of the believer in Christ is widely discussed in the church today. Andrew Wommack, internationally known Bible teacher, brings a fresh perspective to this important spiritual truth that may challenge everything you’ve been taught including:
- • If believers have been given authority, then when, how, and toward what should it be exercised? Don’t assume the answer; discover the true battleground and learn how to recognize the real enemy.
- • Most people believe God created our enemy, Satan, but did He? Understanding the answer will set you free to exercise your authority as a believer.
- • Is spiritual warfare, as taught in many churches today, valid? Can believers use their authority to fight the devil and his demons in the air, or is the real battle in the mind? The answer is an important prerequisite to winning spiritual battles.
Digging into the Scriptures, Andrew reveals the spiritual significance of your choices, words, and actions and how they affect your ability to stand against the attacks of Satan and to receive God’s best. Discover the powerful truths behind true spiritual authority and begin seeing real results.
- Publisher : Harrison House Publishers (March 16, 2009)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1577949366
- ISBN-13 : 978-1577949367
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.58 x 8.5 inches