Optimism is your secret weapon in business and in life. It is custom-designed specifically for you, and it is capable of bringing you everything you want. Optimism can overcome financial problems, physical disabilities, and personal challenges.
In Jim Stovall’s latest book, The Art of Optimism, he uses stories, studies, and personal experience to illustrate how adopting an attitude of optimism can change your life.
Read this book and learn:
- How to fuel optimism
- How to find opportunity through optimism
- How to overcome negative circumstances
- How to maintain optimism in business and in life
- How optimism is your most important asset
And much more!
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (May 15, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1640950214
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640950214
- Item Weight : 13.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.7 x 0.7 x 8.6 inches