Learn how to tame hyperactivity and inattention, even if symptoms are off the charts and nothing else has helped before.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, 11% of the population has been diagnosed with ADHD. The real count, however, is estimated to be much higher since most people remain undiagnosed. This is especially true for women and girls whose ADHD symptoms are notoriously difficult to detect. For all demographics, ADHD diagnoses are steadily on the rise.
In the Adult ADHD & ADD Solution, you’ll discover:
- The three types of ADHD most people don’t know about. (Identify the EXACT type you or your child have and learn what the most effective treatment is NOW!)
- What people don’t realize about adult ADHD and its true symptoms.
- The truth about what causes the disorder in kids and adults.
- Common myths about ADHD debunked by experts.
- Essential tips for thriving in a marriage when one partner has ADHD.
- How to use your condition to succeed in the workplace.
- Game-changing methods for managing hyperactivity and inattention with NO medication or therapy. (See INSTANT improvements with these easy, life-altering practices that work for kids and adults!)
And much, much more…
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a chapter from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy because we truly believe these audiobooks are all you need to take your mental health to the top of its game.
Even if your symptoms are off the charts, and every attempt to improve them has failed, the extensive research behind this guide can ensure you’ll establish a complete handle on your ADHD symptoms, and acquire all the knowledge you need to make lasting, powerful improvements in your daily life.
By relying on the latest scientific research behind this guide, you’ll identify the best methods for treating your type of ADHD, and the most effective tools to ensure you achieve success in all areas of your life.
If you want to unlock these expert tricks and information, and finally reclaim your life from one of America’s most prevalent disorders, then you should read this book!