SPECIAL PRICE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS 55% DISCOUNT
Maybe you have recently been diagnosed with kidney disease and you are accepting the idea that your life may be changing. Maybe you are feeling discouraged and disheartened, but do not worry, you’re not alone!
Nearly 26 million adults are affected by chronic kidney disease. Contrary to what most people think, by properly following a specific dietary program, you will be able to limit the progression of the disease and avoid more serious problems, such as long-term dialysis. If you are looking for a reliable and easy guide to learn from, I can help.
The main causes of kidney failure are diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure. Keeping our kidneys healthy is the cornerstone of our well-being, long and healthy lives. Therefore, when you are living with chronic kidney disease, controlling what you eat and what you drink is an important step that can help keep your kidneys healthy and avoid dialysis.
Thanks to this book
“Renal Diet Cookbook Tasty Recipes to Enjoy a Great Meal despite Your Kidney Disease. Find out How You Can Make Delicious Dishes That are Low Sodium, Potassium. Help Improve Your Health ” by Sara Lopez.
– You will know a lot about kidney disease (CKD)
– Learn how diabetes affects kidney disease so you can better manage it
– I will reveal the foods that are friends and enemies of our kidneys and give you practical tips for managing your new condition right away.
– Recipes for quick and tasty snacks to prepare quickly
– Tasty and healthy lunches and dinners
– Tasty desserts that will delight you
AND MUCH MORE!
You will need to be followed by a dietitian that is true. However, how to prepare the recipes will not be a problem thanks to this guide. You will enjoy renewed energy because your body regenerates with healthy food.
GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS THE REVOLUTIONARY COOKBOOK THEY NEED!
What are you waiting for then? CLICK ON “BUY NOW” and get your Renal Diet Cookbook!
- Publisher : Sara Lopez Publishing (March 2, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 172 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1802225471
- ISBN-13 : 978-1802225471
- Item Weight : 1.57 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.99 x 0.63 x 10 inches