The bestselling scientific series is expanding! With scientific and mathematical information from an expert, this is the perfect book for enlightening the next generation of geniuses. Introduce your baby to programming and computer basics in this must-have board book for nerdy babies!
Written by industry experts, Quantum Computing for Babies is a colorfully simple introduction to the magical world of quantum computers. Babies (and grownups!) will discover the difference between bits and qubits and how quantum computers will change our future.
With a tongue-in-cheek approach that adults will love, this installment of the Baby University board book series is the perfect way to introduce basic concepts to even the youngest scientists. After all, it’s never too early to become a quantum physicist!
Baby University: It only takes a small spark to ignite a child’s mind.
Other Baby University titles include:
Quantum Physics for Babies
Rocket Science for Babies
Neural Networks for Babies
Organic Chemistry for Babies
- Publisher : Sourcebooks Explore
- Language : English
- Board book : 24 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1492671185
- ISBN-13 : 978-1492671183
- Reading age : Baby – 3 years
- Grade level : Preschool – Kindergarten
- Item Weight : 13.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 8 x 1 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #101,912 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #88 in Children’s Physics Books (Books)
- #231 in Children’s Computers & Technology Books
- #1,576 in Children’s Basic Concepts Books
Be the first to review “Quantum Computing for Babies: A Programming and Coding Math Book for Little Ones and Math Lovers from the #1 Science Author for Kids (STEM Gift for Kids) (Baby University) Board book – 2018 by Chris Ferrie”