MacBook in easy steps, now in its seventh edition, illustrates all the clever and powerful features on this iconic device. Covering all MacBook models, it:
- Demystifies Mac jargon and MacBook versions, and will have you up and running in no time.
- Explains the Dock, Desktop, Finder, Launchpad, Touch Bar, and customizing your MacBook.
- Shows how to use and manage the new Control Center of useful widgets.
- Guides you through Safari, Mail, and discovering, downloading and using key apps.
- Covers Siri to vocally command your MacBook.
- Demonstrates the Universal Clipboard to access and continue working with your documents whilst on the move, with any Apple device.
- Reveals how to add other users, and use Family Sharing to share music, movies, books and more.
- Demonstrates iCloud and iCloud Drive, and how to keep your MacBook in tip-top condition!
Ideal for anyone new to the MacBook, including Senior readers.