You are called to lead. This book will help.
We are on the cusp of the greatest move of God our generation has ever seen! But, if the right leadership culture is not in place, this new revival will never survive.
Jesus’ empowering leadership completely transformed the disciples from everyday men and women into revivalists who turned the world upside down. Today’s revival needs the same kind of supernatural leadership!
Whatever role you find yourself in, the fact is that you are called to be a leader to the people around you, through the power of the Holy Spirit. In Equipping the Saints, Paul and Susan Kummer share from their decades of experience as pastors and mentors, leading a culture that builds the Kingdom of God with signs, wonders and miracles.
In Equipping the Saints you will:
Receive an impartation of supernatural grace
- to lead from the heart of Jesus.
Be equipped to create a Culture of Nurture
- that develops strong and whole people.
Be empowered with practical tools
- that will sustain you in challenging times.
Demolish the Six Enemies
- that seek to distract and diminish your effectiveness in leadership.
Follow the Model of Jesus
- in humility, hunger, and vulnerability.
Experience the great joy of leading people who will transform the world through business, the arts, prophetic community, education, and government. It’s time for you to step into your calling and release revivalists in whatever sphere you have been placed!
- Publisher : Destiny Image Publishers (November 8, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 258 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0768462983
- ISBN-13 : 978-0768462982
- Item Weight : 12.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.59 x 9 inches