Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This bestselling on-the-job reference and test preparation guide has been fully revised for the new 2019 CompTIA Core 1 and Core 2 CompTIA A+ exam objectivesThis fully revised and updated resource offers complete coverage of the latest release of CompTIA A+ exams 220-1001 & 220-1002. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA A+ exams with ease, this definitive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job IT reference.
Also includes a voucher coupon for a 10% discount on your CompTIA exams!
Covers all exam topics, including how to:- Work with CPUs, RAM, BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other personal computer components
– Install, configure, and maintain hard drives
– Manage input devices and removable media
– Set up, upgrade, and maintain all versions of Windows
– Troubleshoot and fix computer problems
– Install printers and other peripherals
– Configure and secure mobile devices
– Connect to the Internet
– Set up wired and wireless networks
– Protect your personal computer and your network
– Implement virtualization and cloud-based technologiesOnline content includes:- Practice exams for 1001 & 1002
– More than one hour of free video training
– TotalSim simulations of performance-based questions
– Mike Meyers’ favorite PC tools and utilities
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education; 10th edition (April 12, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1568 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260454037
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260454031
- Item Weight : 5.31 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.06 x 7.48 x 2.36 inches