A Kirkus Reviews Best Picture Book of 2019
Meet the funny, fierce, and fearless Amy Wu, who is determined to make a perfect bao bun today. Can she rise to the occasion?
Amy loves to make bao with her family. But it takes skill to make the bao taste and look delicious. And her bao keep coming out all wrong.
Then she has an idea that may give her a second chance…Will Amy ever make the perfect bao?
- Publisher : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers; Illustrated edition (October 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 153441133X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1534411333
- Reading age : 4 – 8 years
- Lexile measure : AD490L
- Grade level : Preschool – 3
- Item Weight : 1.08 pounds
- Dimensions : 11 x 0.4 x 9 inches