Fun 5-minute drawing lessons for kids–great for young artists, birthday gifts, homeschool art lessons, and elementary art classes!Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this beginner drawing book will teach your kid how to draw cool things in no time! Author and professional artist Alli Koch’s kid friendly, mini drawing lessons will help your child practice their basic art skills and teach them how to draw with confidence. This book is perfect for kids 8-12, but kids 5-7 with an interest in art will be able to easily follow along as well. From cupcakes, to unicorns, to cars, and cats, your kid will be drawing all sorts of things that they’ll want to show off to their friends, or color afterward and hang on their room! No experience required!
– Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
– 42 Cool Projects: Learn how to draw an ice cream cone, fruit, castle, spaceship, cactus, airplane, animals, and so many more cute and cool things!
– Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
– Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy
– 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step
- Publisher : Paige Tate & Co (June 16, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 80 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1950968227
- ISBN-13 : 978-1950968220
- Reading age : 7 – 9 years
- Grade level : 2 – 3
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- Dimensions : 9 x 0.3 x 9 inches