Join the call for a better world with this New York Times bestselling picture book about a school where diversity and inclusion are celebrated.
Discover a school where—no matter what—young children have a place, have a space, and are loved and appreciated.
Follow a group of children through a day in their school, where everyone is welcomed with open arms. A school where students from all backgrounds learn from and celebrate each other’s traditions. A school that shows the world as we will make it to be.
- Publisher : Knopf Books for Young Readers; First Edition (July 10, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 44 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0525579648
- ISBN-13 : 978-0525579649
- Reading age : 4 – 8 years
- Lexile measure : AD370L
- Grade level : Preschool – 3
- Item Weight : 1.04 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.31 x 0.4 x 10.44 inches