Access in easy steps has an easy-to-follow style that will appeal to anyone who wants to get more from the Microsoft Access app. Whether you’re using Access in the Office 365 suite or standalone Office product, you can use this guide to learn the key features and get more out of Access.
Learn how to:
- Optimize database design for efficiency
- Create Tables to store data
- Use handy templates and get a head start
- Make queries to extract specific data
- Produce user-friendly Forms for data entry
- Explore basic SQL for advanced queries
- Construct informative Reports quickly
- Import and export data to Excel and Word
- Securely share your well-designed database and reports that’ll impress your colleagues!
Access in easy steps contains separate chapters on the major features of the Access app. There are complete examples that demonstrate each aspect of Access, together with screenshots that illustrate the actual output. This book neatly demonstrates the important functions of Microsoft Access in a clear and concise manner, so you can get going quickly with this popular database application.
Illustrated using Access 2019.
Be the first to review “Access in easy steps: Illustrated using Access 2019 PAPERBACK 2019 BY Mike McGrath”