Author: Kristin Kemp
Brand: Shell Education
- BOOST 4TH GRADE WRITING SKILLS – This easy-to-use practice workbook makes writing fun! Stimulating activities help children to build confidence, learn new words, sentence structure, and more.
- CREATE A SOLID WRITING FOUNDATION – Consistent writing practice is the best way for students to develop writing skills and build confidence. This fourth grade workbook provides fun and quick daily activities ideal for writing intervention for use at home or in the classroom.
- MASTER THE WRITING PROCESS – Learn all the steps in the writing process – prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, and publishing. Understanding and practicing these steps helps students form and express opinions in writing.
- PROMOTES CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION – Let your imagination run wild with creative writing! The narrative pieces and explanatory writing assignments help students find the joy in writing.
- CREATED BY TEACHERS – Shell Education develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
Package Dimensions: 25x279x635
Number Of Pages: 216
Release Date: 01-10-2015
Details: 180 Days of Writing is an easy-to-use resource that provides fourth-grade students with practice in writing opinion, informative/explanatory, and narrative pieces while also strengthening their language and grammar skills. Centered on high-interest themes, each two-week unit is aligned to one writing standard. Students will interact with mentor texts during the first week and then apply their learning the next week by practicing the steps of the writing process: prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, and publishing. Daily practice pages make activities easy to prepare and implement as part of a classroom morning routine, at the beginning of each writing lesson, or as homework. Genre-specific rubrics and data-analysis tools provide authentic assessments that help teachers differentiate instruction. Develop enthusiastic and efficient writers through these standards-based activities correlated to the Common Core and other state standards.